Phillips & Co Accountants is a family-run firm of accountants in Chester, founded by father and son duo, Terry and Mark Phillips. Since our inception in 2012, we have been committed to providing our clients with the highest quality service, and helping them achieve their financial goals. We are a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, a Xero partner and Xero Certified Advisor.
As Phillips & Co has grown, we have embraced change. We adopted cloud-based bookkeeping and became a fully digital practice. Check out our blog What is cloud-accounting? These proactive and modern strategies have accelerated our growth and allowed us to provide the highest level of service.
In 2023, we continue to develop new client relationships and expand our team of accountants and tax advisors.
Accountants Chester – Cloud-Based Benefits
- Increased efficiency: Cloud-based bookkeeping allows us to access our clients’ financial information from anywhere, at any time. This makes it easier for us to track transactions and prepare reports.
- Improved accuracy: Cloud-based bookkeeping systems are designed to prevent errors. This is because all transactions are entered into the system electronically, which eliminates the possibility of human error.
- Reduced costs: Cloud-based bookkeeping systems are typically more affordable than traditional bookkeeping systems. This is because there is no need to purchase and maintain expensive hardware and software.
- Increased security: Cloud-based bookkeeping systems are more secure than traditional bookkeeping systems. This is because they use advanced security measures to protect client data.
- Accountants Chester will set up the software for you and teach you how to use it.
Accountants Chester – Father and Son Duo
Phillips & Co accountants to this day remain a family affair, with an emphasis on pursuing and implementing family-values of trust, honesty, perserverence and integrity.
Accountants Chester – Accountants Near Me
If you are looking for an accountant near you, there are a few things you can do to find one.
- Ask for recommendations from friends, family, or business associates. This is a great way to get started, as you can be sure that the accountant you are referred to is someone who has been vetted by someone you trust.
- Search online. There are a number of websites that list accountants in your area. You can search by location, specialty, and other criteria to find the accountant who is the best fit for your needs. Read reviews of local accountants, including Google and Trustpilot.
Once you have a list of potential accountants, it is important to interview them to make sure they are a good fit for you. Here are a few questions you should ask:
- What are your areas of expertise?
- What is your experience with businesses like mine?
- How do you communicate with clients?
- What are your fees?
- Will accountants Chester save me money?
It is also important to get references from the accountants you interview. This will give you a good idea of what other clients have thought of their services.
Finding an accountant can be a daunting task, but it is important to take the time to find one who is right for you. By following these tips, you can be sure to find an accountant who can help you with all of your financial needs.